It is expected that the Associate Quality Governance Specialist has a good understanding of Darwin™ capabilities and projects flow and makes sure the quality gates are met in order to assure the quality of the product delivered.
Gain a good understanding of the technical aspects of implementing and maintaining specific Darwin modules (e.g. Auto-Enrollment)
Review the project documentation to ensure that information is provided with enough time and detail to guarantee the quality of work
Check that JIRA has been populated in line with the project timescales and budget, with the correct information and the updated project documentation
Review the project documentation together with the Configuration Specialist and Pension Consultant before Darwin changes are implemented
Ensures that project deliverables are validated internally and with the client and they meet quality standards
Review if the checklists and validation steps/testing process were completed on time and correctly
Check how the Reports were tested by the Configuration Specialist
Attend huddles for projects and proactively highlight any possible risks
Work closely with the AE Program team including Configuration Team, where projects require cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders from Client Success, Darwin Service & Support, Health and Wellbeing, Helpdesk, Pensions, and Product.
Be involved end-to-end in projects, in order to ensure a quality end result
It is expected that the Associate Quality Governance Specialist learns and applies the Quality processes used within Solutions Delivery:
- Understand the QA Governance model and make sure its requirements are met at the team level and develop into a QAG ambassador.
- Produces reports to highlight overall process completion
- Good understanding of the specific project delivery methodology and risk assessment
- It is expected that the Associate Quality Governance Specialist learns how to use the internal tools available in Solution Delivery
What skills and values you will bring:
- Be able to explain and apply the process framework within the team as well as reinforcing it as best practice
- Continuously calibrates with Project Team Stakeholders, QA Lead and Principal Consultants on AE processes within the company to assure the efficient flow of each project
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the business
- Basic understanding of Darwin Auto-Enrollment process and desire to increase expertise in this area and other Darwin modules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English
- Good understanding of the testing lifecycle within a project
- MS Excel and general presentations skills
- Demonstrate solution-oriented mindset
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Fast-paced agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.